A range of resources is available on Show My Homework(SmH) to support students studying at home. If you have any difficulty accessing SmH email us at:
Student Access to Show My Homework on a Computer
- Go to the Show My Homework login page (Link opens in a new tab.)
- Login by clicking the Office 365 Button and entering your school email address and password. Your school email address has the format: firstname.lastname@example.org, where the xxxx is your school computer login number.
You can download an instructions PDF with screen clippings from the links under “Downloads” below.
Student Access to Show My Homework on a Mobile Phone
- Download the Show My Homework app for your phone.
- Tap the Log in with Office 365 button.
- Enter your school email address (email@example.com, replacing the x’s with the 4 or 5 digit number you use to log into school computers) & the password you use to log into school computers.
You can download a PDF with screen clippings from the links under “Downloads” below.
Parental access to Show My Homework
Instructions for how to sign-up for a Show My Homework parental account, and how to log in once you have an account can be found on the Show My Homework website, and can be found on the weblink under “Weblinks” below.