A warm welcome to St John’s Sixth Form. We are an integral part of the school community and we are proud to be one of the top performing state sixth forms in the country.
At St John’s we believe that education is about equipping students with the skills and attitudes to take a meaningful place in society. To do this we need to ensure our young people are given the chance to explore subjects in depth and develop a passion for learning, enjoy extra curricular activities and consider all the opportunities available to them after St John’s. The Sixth Form is a journey and the team at St John’s is here to work with our young people to help make that journey a success.
Mrs R Haig-Williams
Use the buttons below to navigate our Sixth Form webpages;- dedicated areas for our current Sixth Form students and for anyone planning to join the Sixth Form next year. The Prospective Students button includes a link to our online application form.
Did you know?
- St John’s has an Outstanding OFSTED ranking
- Almost one in four Sixth Form students achieved at least AAB grades in academic subjects and we have exceptional results in our vocational qualifications
- We have an excellent record of success in applications to a wide range of universities including the most prestigious in the country
Key Sixth Form Staff
- Director of Sixth Form: Mrs R Haig-Williams
- Head of Year 12: Mr M Harrison
- Head of Year 13: Mr C Luker (Mrs G Joyce is on Maternity Leave)
- Bursary Manager & Pastoral Support: Mr M Cooper
- Sixth Form Manager & Admissions Officer: Miss V Chamberlin-Medd