At St John’s we believe that education is about equipping students with the skills and attitudes to take a meaningful place in society. To do this we need to ensure our young people are given the chance to explore subjects in depth and develop a passion for learning, enjoy extra curricular activities and consider all the opportunities available to them after St John’s. The Sixth Form is a journey and the team at St John’s is here to work with our young people to help make that journey a success.
Mrs R Haig-Williams
Use the buttons below to navigate our Sixth Form webpages;- dedicated areas for our current Sixth Form students and for anyone planning to join the Sixth Form next year. The Prospective Students button includes a link to our online application form.
Did you know?
- St John’s has an Outstanding OFSTED ranking
- Almost one in four Sixth Form students achieved at least AAB grades in academic subjects and we have exceptional results in our vocational qualifications
- We have an excellent record of success in applications to a wide range of universities including the most prestigious in the country
Key Sixth Form Staff
- Director of Sixth Form: Mrs R Haig-Williams
- Head of Year 12: Mr M Harrison
- Head of Year 13: Mr C Luker (Mrs G Joyce is on Maternity Leave)
- Bursary Manager & Pastoral Support: Mr M Cooper
- Sixth Form Manager & Admissions Officer: Miss V Chamberlin-Medd